- All refunds have now been processed for exhibitors who opted for the 90% refund option via the exhibitor survey. If you have requested a refund and it has not been received, please email the exhibits team.
- If your company did not submit a 'refund' or 'defer' decision by the posted deadline, your company will automatically receive a 90% refund. These refunds will be initiated by 31 July, 2020.
- For exhibitors who have opted to defer payment to 2021 OTC, please note, space assignments are slated to begin towards the end of August. No action is needed on your part at this time. As soon as we are ready to begin accepting applications for the 2021 event, the primary contact on each account will be notified via email.
- We are currently discussing possible layout changes and are working on social distancing mandates in an effort to keep our exhibitors, attendees, and staff safe. If you have any questions, please reach out to your sales representative directly, or email email@example.com.
- Companies who had canceled prior to 13 January, 2020 are not eligible for a refund.
For up to date information regarding 2021 OTC, please click here.