OTC is now accepting applications for the University R&D Showcase. To be considered for this prestigious program, please complete and submit the OTC University R&D Showcase Application by Friday, 15 November 2019.
University R&D Showcase
The OTC University R&D Showcase provides universities the opportunity to share with attendees their current and planned R&D projects that are relevant to offshore technology.
Universities receive the opportunity to expose their R&D projects to more than 59,000 industry professionals!
- Only accredited colleges or universities will be considered.
- Applicants must use an official university email.
- Showcase content MUST be related to Offshore Technology.
- Complete and submit the OTC University R&D Showcase Application by Friday, 15 November 2019.
Participating universities will showcase their R&D projects during one of the four days of the conference. As a participating university, you will be provided with the following:
- Four complimentary access passes to OTC. Special Events Tickets can be purchased for an additional fee.
- University logo featured on the OTC website.
- Social Media campaign designed to increase awareness around your university and/or project.
- One six-foot tabletop (behind which you can position visual display walls), two chairs.
- One power strip for electrical needs.
- One parking pass per participating university.
The university will be responsible for setting up their showcase by 0900 hours (CDT) and removing all materials by 1700 hours (CDT) on their assigned day.
"The feedback that we have received from the industry was very important. Such feedback helped us to define some new research topics and gave more confidence on the research projects that we have developed. Further, our students enjoyed a lot the major exhibition and conference on offshore technology. We already have a queue of students who want to participate."
The University of Tokyo
"High-level contacts stopped by our booth and were interested in learning more about our students and the research engineers and students have been working on."
Penn State University, Applied Research Lab
"We got the opportunity to come in contact with industrial leaders and experts of this field. We could show and explain our research to them and got lots of useful contacts."
Hamburg University of Technology